The Association of British Neurologists is offering up to 100 bursaries to support early career researchers attending the meeting. The bursary award will consist of a 50% contribution to registration fees up to a maximum of £100 per person.
In order to be eligible for a bursary, delegates must meet the following criteria:
• Member of Association of British Neurologists
• In training and/or less than 5 years post doctorate if non clinical
• Presenter and lead author on an abstract that has been accepted for the ABN Annual Conference 2019
The process for a bursary application is:
• Register your delegate pass and an abstract for the 2019 ABN Annual Meeting
• When uploading your abstract, provide the contact details for your supervisor so that we may confirm that you meet the above conditions
• Applications for bursaries must be submitted by the abstract submission deadline: Monday 28 January 2019
• Bursary recipients will be selected by the Meeting Committee
• Applicants who have been granted a bursary will be informed of this by email on or before Monday 4 March along with abstract notification
• Payment for the subsidised delegate pass must be made before the Early Bird deadline of Monday 11 March in order to retain the bursary rate and the successful abstract within the meeting programme
Please get in touch if you have any queries about the bursary application process: email@example.com.