WELCOME TO THE CONFERENCE SITE
Training Day: Monday 20 May 2019, EICC Edinburgh
There are 3 separate sessions taking place the day before the main meeting begins aimed at Trainees, Foundation Doctors and Acute Physicians (replacing our GP session for 2019). Click here for details of each session. Book your registration pass now via the registration tab above.
ABN Annual Meeting: 21-23 May 2019, EICC Edinburgh
Delegates: Book your registration pass now via the registration tab above.
Students: The student rate, open only to undergraduates is £65 per day. Registration is via the registration tab above.
Exhibitors: All personnel attending the meeting from your company need to be registered in advance via the registration tab above. Contact our office to request a group invoice, if required or if you have any queries about the pass types you should book: email@example.com.
Abstracts: Abstracts for the meeting may be submitted after a delegate pass is booked. Payment may be deferred until the status of your abstract or bursary application is known. For more information, please click here or on the abstract tab above.
Bursaries: The ABN is offering up to 100 bursaries to early career researchers who are lead authors of abstracts accepted for the 2019 meeting. For more information click here or on the bursary tab above.
• Abstract submission & bursary application: Monday 28 January, 23.59
• Abstract & bursary notification: Monday 4 March, 17.00
• Early Bird deadline: Monday 11 March, 23.59
• Standard deadline: Monday 6 May, 23.59
Training day on Monday 20 May:
• £30 refundable deposit for Trainee and Foundation sessions
• £50 for Acute Physicians session
Registration fees for main meeting, Tuesday 21 – Thursday 23 May:
|Early Bird Rate: until 11 March 2019|
|Type||One day||Full Conference|
|Senior / Overseas Member||£105||£200|
|Student (per day)||£65|
|Standard Rate: 12 March – 6 May 2019|
|Type||One Day||Full Conference|
|Senior /Overseas Member||£110||£245|
|Student (per day)||£65|
Gala Dinner: £65
Please note that badges must be worn at all times during the meeting and a reprint charge will apply to lost badges.
For help or advice regarding any aspect of registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Non member trainee/junior doctor: To qualify for this rate, delegates must be:
· Neurologists or neuroscience researchers working in the UK or Ireland
· In training and/or fewer than 5 years post doctorate if non clinical
· Able to supply an email address of a supervisor who can validate eligibility